UI++ 18.104.22.168 Available for pre-release testing Mar 18, 2018 2:01:11 GMT
Post by Jason on Mar 18, 2018 2:01:11 GMT
UI++ 22.214.171.124 Download
- Conditions now work on Case and Variable elements within a Switch action.
- Ability to force test in a TextInput item to either upper of lower case at input time.
- Ability to set default values of ChoiceInput items based on alternate values.
- Ability to perform case insensitive regular expression matches in Switch actions.
- Performance improvement during DefaultValues action.
- Executables are now signed.
- Ability to load extension DLLs that contain additional actions.
- Ability to specify the size of the drop list for a ChoiceInput.
- Initial field focus bug in the UserAuth action.
- Keyboard usability bug in the UserAuth action when using a drop-down for domains.
- ActionGroup element to group Action elements in the configuration XML.
- Additional detections to the DefaultValues action:
Is TPM enabled.
Is system joined to domain.
User principal name.
BitLocker protection status of the system drive.
OS System Drive.
Windows Update Information.
Windows Defender Information.
Azure AD Information.
- Added VM and Security value type groups to the DefaultValues action.
- Bug in unsorted ChoiceInput fields where the default value was not properly selected at initiation time if the option didn’t match the value and the value was specified as the default. This also affected going back to a dialog where a choice was selected on an unsorted ChoiceInput where the option didn’t match the value.
- Memory leak when a parsing error was encountered during VBScript expression evaluation.
- TPM detection.
- Handling of boolean properties in WMI; instead of returning -1 and 0, True and False are now properly returned.